Qualified Provider-Led Entities (qPLE)
Qualified provider-led entities (qPLE) are approved to "develop, modify or endorse" appropriate use criteria. To date, the following eleven qPLEs have been approved through an annual application process. The second round of qPLEs will be released in June 2017.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation
- American College of Radiology
- Brigham and Women's Physicians Organization
- Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) Quality Institute
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Department of Radiology
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network
- Society for Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- University of California Medical Campuses
- University of Washington Physicians
- Weill Cornell Medicine Physicians Organizations
MedCurrent's Path to qPLE program
The deadline for the next round of qPLE applications is January 1, 2017 and yearly thereafter. Speak to MedCurrent to understand the value of being a qPLE and our simple approach to achieving qualified status.